View Job: "Data Information Architect"
|Title||Data Information Architect|
The Data/Information Architect will be responsible for the following:
· Establishing enterprise data architecture
· Developing data integration models for data exchange for City agencies with qualifying first-year datasets and ensuring adherence to sound data management principles
· Identifying ‘open’ dataset formats that will be acceptable for the platform
· Defining metadata standards
· Capturing, documenting and maintaining metadata, data descriptions and titles that accurately reflect dataset contents; and determining and developing appropriate documentation to accompany each dataset (Dataset Documentation Packet)
· Designing data transformation services
· Working with the Technical Project Manager/Technical Lead to develop a release/rollout schedule of all Phase 1 qualifying datasets, and assigning appropriate data for each release milestone
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
· Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Data Architect including experience with data analysis and data mapping
· Minimum of 3 years of experience developing data models and schemas (structured and relational data)
· Familiarity with SQL including but not limited to Oracle and Microsoft platforms
· In-depth knowledge of data sharing standards
· Strong knowledge of information exchange modeling
· Extensive experience developing, integrating, and implementing data integration and information exchange protocols
· Experience with ETL and data automation tools
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.